Tuesday, March 25, 2008

JMMAgazine: How to be featured on the cover

The JMMAgazine covers have bonded JMMAers in a way that I never would have dreamed. Once I started posting these in our gallery, JMMAers started commenting on each other's covers and the next thing you know, they were adding each other as friends.

We've had lots of people ask us how they get one themselves. It's simple: Just ask. Well, there's a little more to it than that. I'll lay it out in steps:

1. Send us a message at the JMMA Myspace page saying you'd like a JMMAgazine cover.
2. Include the picture that you want on the cover, or let us know which picture in your gallery to use. Remember that it has to be a decent sized picture to work.
3. If you have any specific headlines you want on your magazine, let us know. Otherwise, we'll make them up on our own. *evil grin*
4. Give us a couple days to complete your cover, and we'll email it to you at your Myspace page when it's done.

Simple, huh? And all that we ask in return is that you comment on a few of your fellow JMMAers covers and make friends. :)

















4 comments:

*RR said...

Wow, this blog is awesome! It puts mine to shame! I love John Mayer!!!


By the way, can I get my picture on the JMMagazine cover? ;) Hahaha... You guys are awesome! I feel like I'm home! :)

Cornflower said...

Coolest blog ever!!!

Cornflower said...

this is probably a STUPID question but what does "JMMA" stand for..

Rockin' Guitar Girl said...

Those are cool !