Friday, March 21, 2008

Mayer and DRH

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Have you ever wondered what the initial conversation was like between John and DRH when they came up with the idea of playing each other's guitars? Hmm...

*dreamy fade out*

*fade in to John and DRH, at John's apartment*

JOHN: Y'know, I was thinkin' it might be cool to play each other's guitars on stage.

DRH: Sure, you can use my guitar anytime, Jo--

JOHN: No, not using each other's guitars. PLAYING each other's guitars... while we're wearing them.

DRH: While we're... What?

JOHN: Like this...

*John gets up, walks behind DRH. Puts his arms around him and cups his stomach*

DRH: Ah, you know... I'm not really sure--

JOHN: WTF? You don't like it when I touch you there?

DRH: I'm not saying THAT, John! It's just--

JOHN: Chaves didn't want to do it either, and look what happened to him.

*DRH thinks*

DRH: So, I get behind you?

JOHN: Now you're talkin', bitch.

4 comments:

Mara said...

*giggle snort*

Nice Rob!!! LMFAO!

Unknown said...

Awww thank you for this Tiff! I can't remember a time when I needed a laugh more.

Perfect.

Irene said...

lol
that was some funny reading ;)

Unknown said...

ROTFLMAO!!! Love this one. Classic!